Trade is moving forward with ingenuity and innovation that could move international business into a new era of progress. Ongoing global challenges have resulted in significant changes within companies regarding transport, deliveries and payments. How does your company make optimal use of the 2020 version of the Incoterms® rules under these new circumstances? What is the right application for your specific business activities? What are the benefits of using the ICC Incoterms® 2020 rules on a daily basis with regard to payment transactions, logistics, transportation, customs and insurance?
This webinar is a refresher course of the Incoterms® 2020 rules, coupled with relevant fact specific explanations related to transport and documentary payments and based on real life examples high lightened from different industry perspectives. The experts will not only discuss the responsibilities of buyers and sellers but give examples of real cases to explain the differences of the rules when applied to a variety of circumstances. The webinar will also address how the rules relate to available documentary payment options, payment acceptance, sales contracts, transport issues in general and freight containers specifically. The ICC Incoterms® rules provide certainty during unpredictable times.
- Target audience: Anyone involved in trade in goods and terms of delivery, such as manufacturers, buyers, sellers, importers, exporters, carriers, insurers, corporate lawyers, in-house counsel, bankers and legal and compliance officers.
- Language: English
- Registration is mandatory; EUR 250,- (excl. 21% btw/VAT) p.p. for ICC members. EUR 450,- (excl. 21% btw) p.p. for non-ICC members. For questions please send an e-mail message to Pip N. Smits, Esq.: firstname.lastname@example.org. See Terms & Conditions on the website of icc.nl.
- PO-Points: After participating it is possible for Dutch attorneys to request a certificate of participation in order to receive ‘PO-points.’ Upon receiving a passing grade for a short quiz you will receive the certificate in accordance with the NOvA. Please send an e-mail message with your request to email@example.com.
- One day before the webinar the participants will receive the access link and all relevant information.
- By registering for this webinar you agree that your data will be stored at ICC Netherlands for the organization of the webinar. For more information, see the terms & conditions and the privacy policies of ICC Netherlands.